I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Theories of Personality
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
5. A fully __________ person is what Carl Rogers’s called persons living in harmony with their deepest feelings, impulses, and intuitions.
8. Projective tests are psychological tests making use of ambiguous or unstructured stimuli. Subjects are presumed to __________ their own thoughts and impulses onto these stimuli.
11. Self-efficacy is the belief in your capacity to produce a __________ result.
12. Situational __________ are external conditions that strongly influence behavior.
15. A personality __________ is a style of personality defined by a group of related traits.
16. A __________ is the psychological expression of a motive; for example, hunger, thirst, or a drive for success.
17. Karen Horney’s theories questioned some traditional Freudian views, particularly his theory of __________, as well as the instinct orientation of psychoanalysis and its genetic psychology.
18. Human nature is the group of __________, qualities, potentials, and behavior patterns most characteristic of the human species.
19. An unstructured __________ is one in which conversation is informal and topics are taken up freely as they arise.
1. Reaction __________ is a defensive process (defense mechanism) in which anxiety-producing or unacceptable emotions and impulses are mastered by exaggeration (hypertrophy) of the directly opposing tendency.
2. Freud believed that many people "__________" or hide painful memories deep into their unconscious mind.
3. Eros is Freud’s name for the “__________ instincts” postulated by his theory.
4. Albert __________ is a social learning theorist who designed the famous Bobo Doll Experiment.
6. A __________ trait is a personality trait so basic or powerful that all or most of a person’s activities spring from existence of the trait.
7. The __________ is the internalization of parental values and societal standards.
9. The __________ Conflict is the Freudian concept referring to a boy’s sexual attraction to his mother and feelings of rivalry with his father.
10. A __________ is any external stimuli or sign that guides responses, especially those that signal the likely presence or absence of reinforcement.
13. Individual __________ are personality traits that comprise a person’s unique individual qualities.
14. Character __________ are personal characteristics that have been judged or evaluated; a person’s desirable or undesirable qualities.
15. A __________ profile is a graphic representation of the ratings obtained by an individual (or sometimes a group) on each of several personality traits.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live