I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Theories of Personality
Puzzle Number 04
For Mr. Rose
1. Thanatos is the __________ instinct postulated by Freud.
3. The __________ Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2 (MMPI-2) is the latest version of one of the best-known and most widely used objective personality questionnaires.
5. Carl __________ is one of the founders of the human potential movement and the humanistic school of thought in psychology.
7. Shyness is the tendency to __________ others, plus uneasiness and strain when socializing.
11. Unconditional positive __________ is the unshakable love and approval given without qualification.
12. Conditions of __________ are internal standards used to judge the value of one’s thoughts, actions, feelings, or experiences.
13. Wish __________ is the Freudian belief that the content of many dreams reflects unfulfilled desires that cannot be consciously expressed.
15. Regression involves taking the position of a __________ in some problematic situation, rather than acting in a more adult way.
16. A famous psychologists in her own right, __________ Freud what Sigmund Freud’s daughter.
17. The __________ is the most primitive part of personality, which remains unconscious, supplies energy to other parts of the psyche, and demands immediate gratification.
19. Direct __________ is any observation of a person’s behavior in a natural or prearranged situation undertaken to form an impression of his or her personality.
20. An __________ is a person whose attention is focused inward; a shy, reserved, self-centered person.
2. Secondary __________ are personality traits that are inconsistent or relatively superficial.
4. In Freudian theory, the __________ ideal is the part of the superego representing ideal behavior; a source of pride when its standards are met.
6. Subjective __________ is reality as it is perceived and interpreted, not as it exists objectively; personal, private, non-objective experience.
8. Positive self-regard is thinking of __________ as a good, lovable, worthwhile person.
9. Psychoanalytic theory is also called the __________ theory of personality that emphasizes unconscious forces and internal conflicts in its explanations of behavior.
10. A __________ is a deeply ingrained, learned pattern of behavior.
14. Personality __________ is the interrelated system of concepts and principles used to understand and explain personality.
18. The five-factor model (The Big __________) is a model proposing that the five most universal dimensions of personality are extroversion, agreeableness, conscientiousness, neuroticism, and openness to experience.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live