I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
3. An __________ disorder is a disorder characterized by disruptive feelings of fear, apprehension, or anxiety or by distortions in behavior that are anxiety related.
5. Posttraumatic __________ disorder is a disturbance lasting more than 1 month following stresses, such as natural disasters or military combat.
7. A substance-related disorder is an __________ of or dependence on a mood- or behavior-altering drug.
8. Multiple personality is a form of __________ disorder in which a person develops two or more distinct personalities.
9. Disorganized schizophrenia is marked by __________, disorganized behavior, bizarre thinking, and flat or grossly inappropriate emotions.
10. Bipolar I disorder is a __________ disorder in which a person has episodes of mania and also periods of deep depression.
14. Catatonic __________ is marked by stupor, rigidity, unresponsiveness, posturing, mutism, and sometimes, agitated, purposeless behavior.
15. Panic disorder without agoraphobia is a chronic state of anxiety and also has brief moments of sudden, intense, unexpected __________.
16. Free-floating anxiety is a form of __________ that is very general and pervasive.
17. Manic means extremely excited, hyperactive, or __________.
18. Organic mental __________ is a mental or emotional problem caused by malfunction of the brain.
19. A phobia is an intense and __________ fear of some object or situation.
20. Schizotypal __________ is a non-psychotic personality disorder involving withdrawal, social isolation, and odd behavior, but no break with reality.
1. Psychosis is any severe __________ disorder characterized by a retreat from reality, hallucinations and delusions, disturbed emotion, or social withdrawal.
2. Dissociative identity disorder is the presence of two or more distinct __________ or personal identities.
4. Adjustment disorders are __________ disturbances caused by stressors within the range of common experience.
6. A delusion is a false belief held against all contrary __________.
11. Legally, Insanity is a mental disability shown by an __________ to manage one’s affairs or to be aware of the consequences of one’s actions.
12. A __________ phobia is an intense, irrational fear of being observed, evaluated, embarrassed, or humiliated by others in social situations.
13. Somatoform __________ has no identifiable physical cause and appears to be of psychological origin.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live