I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Puzzle Number 03
For Mr. Rose
2. Dissociative amnesia is associated with a loss of __________ (partial or complete) for past events and, especially, loss of memory for one’s personal identity.
7. A compulsion is an act an individual __________ driven to repeat, often against his or her will.
8. A delusional disorder is a psychosis marked by severe delusions of __________, jealousy, persecution, or similar preoccupations.
10. The anxiety reduction __________ is an explanation of the self-defeating nature of many avoidance responses that emphasizes the immediate reinforcing effects of relief from anxiety.
13. The word __________ is an outdated term once used to refer to anxiety disorders, somatoform disorders, dissociative disorders, and some forms of depression.
15. Generalized anxiety __________ is where there is a chronic state of tension and worries about work, relationships, ability, or impending disaster.
16. Psychotic disorder is a severe __________ disorder characterized by a retreat from reality, by hallucinations and delusions, and by social withdrawal.
17. Phobic __________ is a type of anxiety disorder in which irrational fears (phobias) are focused on specific objects, activities, or situations.
18. Undifferentiated __________ lacks the specific features of catatonic, disorganized, or paranoid types.
1. A mental disorder is a significant impairment in __________ functioning.
2. Bipolar II disorder is a mood disorder in which a person is mostly depressed (sad, despondent, guilt ridden) but has also had one or more __________ manic episodes.
3. Dysthymic disorder is a moderate level of __________ that has persisted for 2 years or more but has not included periods of severe depression.
4. Paranoid __________ is a delusional disorder centered especially on delusions of persecution.
5. Seasonal __________ disorder (SAD) is depression that occurs during fall and winter; presumably related to decreased exposure to sunlight.
6. Agnosia ia a disturbance in the ability to perceive the __________ of stimuli, such as words, objects, or pictures.
9. Major depressive disorder is a mood __________ in which the person has suffered one or more intense episodes of depression.
11. Psychological __________ is any psychological injury or shock, such as that caused by violence, abuse, neglect, separation, and so forth.
12. A sociopath is another name for the __________ or antisocial personality.
14. Organic psychosis is a psychosis caused by a known brain __________ or disease.
16. A specific __________ is an intense, irrational fear of specific objects, activities, or situations.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live