I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Puzzle Number 04
For Mr. Rose
3. Depressive disorders are emotional disorders primarily involving __________, despondency, and depression.
4. Dissociative disorders consist of temporary amnesias, multiple __________, or depersonalization.
7. Somatization __________ is where a person has numerous physical complaints and consults many doctors, but no organic cause for their distress is identified.
10. Cataplexy is a sudden temporary __________ of the muscles.
11. Endogenous __________ appears to be produced from within (perhaps by chemical imbalances in the brain) rather than as a reaction to life events.
13. An obsession is a recurring __________ or disturbing thoughts or mental images a person cannot prevent.
15. Phototherapy is a treatment for seasonal __________ disorder that involves exposure to bright, full-spectrum light.
17. A __________ is an imaginary sensation—such as seeing, hearing, or smelling something that does not exist in the external world.
18. A __________ abnormality is a disturbance of the body’s chemical systems, especially in brain chemicals or neurotransmitters.
1. Agoraphobia is the __________ that something extremely embarrassing will happen to them if they leave the house or enter unfamiliar situations.
2. Statistical __________ is defined on the basis of an extreme score on some measure or dimension, such as IQ or anxiety.
3. Conversion disorder is a group of __________ or disability that appears to be physical but that actually results from anxiety, stress, or emotional conflict.
5. A __________ is an individual who appears to make no distinctions between right and wrong and who feels no guilt about destructive or antisocial behavior.
6. Pain disorder has no identifiable physical cause and appears to be of __________ origin.
7. Unipolar __________ is a mood disorder in which a person experiences extended periods of deep depression but has no history of ever having been manic.
8. Paranoid schizophrenia is marked by a preoccupation with __________ or by frequent auditory hallucinations, especially grandeur or persecution.
9. Minimal brain __________ is a hypothesized explanation for hyperactivity, involving a lag in brain development or low-level damage to the brain.
12. Regression is any return to an earlier, more __________ behavior pattern.
14. Sexual and gender __________ disorders are any of a wide range of difficulties with sexual identity, deviant sexual behavior, or sexual adjustment.
16. Major __________ disorders are the group of disorders marked by lasting extremes of mood or emotion and often accompanied by psychotic symptoms.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live