I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
1. Target __________ are actions or other behaviors (such as speech) that a behavior therapist seeks to modify.
4. Gestalt therapy is an approach that focuses on immediate experience and awareness to help clients rebuild thinking, feeling, and acting into connected __________; emphasizes the integration of fragmented experiences.
5. Psychodrama is a __________ in which clients act out personal conflicts and feelings in the presence of others who play supporting roles.
8. In the __________ form of behavioral therapy, clients are asked to observe persons coping effectively in the situations that they find anxiety provoking.
11. In __________ therapy, confrontation is the process of confronting clients with their own values and with the need to take responsibility for their existence.
15. Large-group __________ training is any of a number of programs (many of them commercialized) that claim to increase self-awareness and facilitate constructive personal change.
16. Manifest dream __________ is the surface, “visible” content of a dream; dream images as they are remembered by the dreamer.
18. Assertiveness __________ can help the student recognise when they are being abused or manoeuvred for someone else's benefit, and how to resist such treatment effectively without becoming angry and aggressive.
19. A token __________ is a therapeutic program in which desirable behaviors are reinforced with tokens that can be exchanged for goods, services, activities, and privileges.
20. Somatic therapy is any __________ therapy, such as drug therapy, electroconvulsive therapy, or psychosurgery.
2. Extinction, in therapy is the gradual loss of an undesired __________.
3. Empathy is the capacity for taking another’s point of view; the ability to feel what another is __________.
6. Partial hospitalization is treatment in which patients spend only part of their time at the __________.
7. Behavior therapy is the use of learning principles to make __________ changes in behavior.
9. Selective __________ is recognizing only certain stimuli among a larger array of possibilities.
10. In medieval Europe, __________ was the study of demons and the treatment of persons “possessed” by demons.
12. Cognitive therapy is the use of __________ principles and other methods to change maladaptive thoughts, beliefs, and feelings.
13. Rational-emotive behavior __________ is an approach that attempts to change or remove irrational beliefs that cause emotional problems.
14. Role __________ is the taking of the role of another person to learn how one’s own behavior appears from the other person’s perspective.
17. Albert __________ was an American psychotherapist who in 1955 developed Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live