I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
2. Psychosurgery is any __________ alteration of the brain designed to bring about desirable behavioral or emotional changes.
4. Latent __________ content is the hidden or symbolic meaning of a dream, as revealed by dream interpretation and analysis.
5. Mental __________ is the confinement to a protected environment that provides various forms of therapy for mental, emotional, and behavioral problems.
6. Reciprocal __________ is the principle that one emotional state can block another, such as joy preventing fear or anxiety inhibiting pleasure.
9. In Carl Rogers’s terms, __________ is the ability of a therapist to be genuine and honest regarding his or her feelings.
12. Group therapy is psychotherapy conducted with a group of __________.
15. Neuroleptics are a group of psychoactive __________ commonly but not exclusively used to treat psychosis.
16. The therapy __________ effect is any improvement caused not by the actual process of therapy but by a client’s expectation that therapy will help.
17. Desensitization is the reducing fear or __________ by repeatedly exposing a person to emotional stimuli while the person is deeply relaxed.
18. Bibliotherapy is the use of __________ to impart helpful information, either alone or as an adjunct to other forms of therapy.
19. Role-playing is the __________ enactment or reenactment of significant life events.
20. Family __________ is a technique in which all family members participate, both individually and as a group, to change destructive relationships and communication patterns.
1. Covert reinforcement is using positive imagery to __________ desired behavior.
3. A self-help __________ is a group of people who share a particular type of problem and provide mutual support to one another.
7. All or __________ thinking means to think of objects or events as absolutely right or wrong, good or bad, acceptable or unacceptable, and so forth.
8. Spontaneous __________ is the disappearance of a psychological disturbance without the aid of therapy.
10. Cognitive-behavioral therapy is the use of learning principles to change maladaptive __________, beliefs, and feelings that underlie emotional and behavioral problems.
11. Transference is the tendency of a client to transfer to the __________ feelings that correspond to those the client had for important persons in his or her past.
13. A __________ counselor is a non-professional person who has learned basic counseling skills.
14. An __________ group is a group experience based on intensely honest expressions of feelings and reactions of participants to one another.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live