I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
2. Group __________ exists out of conformity to group views.
5. An ascribed role is a role that is __________ to a person; a role one has no choice about playing.
6. Philip __________ is an American psychologist best known for the Stanford Prison Scenario.
7. Social __________ are the oversimplified images of the traits of individuals who belong to a particular social group.
9. Attribution is the process of assigning perceived __________ to a particular source.
12. Self-fulfilling __________ is the prediction that prompts people to act in ways that make the prediction come true.
15. Leon __________ a prominent social psychologist, responsible for the development of the theory of cognitive dissonance and social comparison theory.
16. Multiculturalism is giving __________ status, recognition, and acceptance to different ethnic, racial, and cultural groups.
17. Status is an individual’s __________ in a group or social structure, especially with respect to power, privilege, importance, and so forth.
18. In brainwashing, the process of rewarding and strengthening new attitudes and beliefs is called __________.
1. The term Hawthorn Effect was coined by Henry A. __________ in 1955.
2. Compliance is bending to the requests of a person who has little or no authority or other form of social __________.
3. A __________ is a group that professes great devotion to some person, idea, or thing and who members often loose perspective as a result.
4. Distinctiveness is noticing that a __________ occurs only under a specific (distinct) set of circumstances.
5. The __________ component is the part of an attitude consisting of how one tends to act toward the object of the attitude.
8. Obedience is __________ to the demands of an authority.
10. The Foot-in-the-door effect the tendency for a person who has first complied with a __________ request to be more likely later to fulfill a larger request.
11. Social __________ theory is the approach that combines learning principles with cognitive processes as well as the effects of observational learning, to explain behavior.
13. The Jigsaw __________ is a method of reducing prejudice where each student receives a part of a body of information needed to complete a project or prepare for a test and shares it with others.
14. Prosocial __________ is any behavior toward others that is helpful, constructive, or altruistically.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live