I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
2. Passive __________ is the subtle bending to unreasonable demands or circumstances.
4. Self-handicapping is an __________ to perform under conditions that usually lower performance so as to have an excuse available for a poor showing.
7. Jim __________ was the founder of the Peoples Temple, which is best known for the death of over 900 Temple members in Jonestown, Guyana in 1978.
8. Status __________ are differences in the power, prestige, or privileges of two or more persons or groups.
11. Door-in-the-face effect is the tendency for a person who has __________ a major request to subsequently be more likely to comply with a minor request.
13. The Frustration-aggression __________ states that frustration tends to lead to aggression.
14. Actor-observer __________ is the tendency to attribute the behavior of others to internal causes while attributing one’s own behavior to external causes.
15. Group sanctions are __________ and punishments administered by groups to enforce a degree of conformity among members.
17. An __________ personality is a personality pattern characterized by rigidity, inhibition, prejudice, and an excessive concern with power, authority, and obedience.
18. Individuating information helps __________ a person as an individual rather than as a member of a group or social category.
19. Role __________ are any upsetting condition that exists when a person tries to occupy two or more roles that make conflicting demands on behavior.
1. Socialization is the process of __________ to live in a particular culture by adopting socially acceptable values and behavior.
3. Social __________ is the capacity to control, alter, or influence the behavior of another person.
4. Physical __________ is a person’s degree of physical beauty, as defined by his or her culture.
5. Mutual __________ is a condition in which two or more persons must depend on one another to meet each person’s needs or goals.
6. Deviant __________ is the set of patterns of communication that cause guilt, anxiety, confusion, anger, conflict, and emotional turmoil.
9. Low-ball __________ is a strategy in which commitment is gained first to reasonable or desirable terms, which are then made less reasonable or desirable.
10. Conformity is bringing one’s behavior into agreement or harmony with __________ or with the behavior of others in a group.
12. Assertiveness __________ is instruction in how to be self-assertive.
16. Racism is __________ prejudice that has become institutionalized and is enforced by the existing social power structure.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live