I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Puzzle Number 03
For Mr. Rose
2. Interpersonal __________ is social attraction to another person.
5. Stereotypes are __________, rigid, and oversimplified image of members of a social group, especially an out-group.
7. The desire to associate with other people is called the need to __________.
9. The Just-world __________ says that people generally get what they deserve.
11. Similarity is the extent to which two people are __________ in background, age, interests, attitudes, beliefs, and so forth.
14. Rationalization is the justifying of one’s own behavior by giving __________ and “rational” but false reasons for it.
15. Consensus is the degree to which people respond __________.
17. Brainwashing is the engineered or forced __________ change involving a captive audience.
18. Equal-status contacts are social interactions that occurs on an __________ footing, without obvious differences in power or status.
19. Social __________ is the study of human behavior that is influenced by one’s relationship with others.
1. Personal __________ are attitudes held toward persons who are perceived as a direct threat to one’s own interests.
3. Groupthink is a __________ by members of decision-making groups to maintain agreement, even at the cost of critical thinking.
4. Romantic __________ is a combination of intimacy and passion that does not include much commitment.
6. Discrimination is treating members of various social groups __________ in circumstances where their rights or treatment should be identical.
7. Prejudice is the negative __________ or prejudgments held against members of a particular group of people.
8. Fundamental attributional __________ is the tendency to attribute the behavior of others to internal causes like personality, likes, and so forth.
10. Mass __________ consists of all media that reach very large audiences.
12. Aggression is any action carried out with the intent of __________ another person.
13. Attitudes are __________ tendencies to respond to people, objects, or institutions in a positive or negative way.
16. Soloman __________ became famous in the 1950s, following experiments which showed that social pressure can make a person say something that is obviously incorrect.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live