I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Puzzle Number 04
For Mr. Rose
2. A __________ group is any group that an individual identifies with and uses as a standard for social comparison.
6. Social __________ are the changes in a person’s behavior induced by the presence or actions of others.
7. Group __________ is the degree of attraction among group members or their degree of commitment to remaining in the group.
10. Aggression __________ are the stimuli or signals that are associated with aggression and tend to elicit it.
14. Cognitive __________ is an uncomfortable clash between self-image, thoughts, beliefs, attitudes, or perceptions and one’s behavior
15. Context is the information surrounding a stimulus that gives __________ to the stimulus.
18. Disinhibition is the removal of inhibition, resulting in the acting out of behavior that normally would be __________.
19. In brainwashing, a loosening of convictions about former values, attitudes, and beliefs is known as __________.
20. A social __________ is an accepted but often unspoken standard of conduct for appropriate behavior.
1. Projection is the __________ of one’s own feelings, shortcomings, or unacceptable impulses to others.
3. Jane __________ is an American teacher and anti-racism activist who created the Brown Eyes Blue Eyes Excercise.
4. Stanley __________ was a social psychologist who conducted the Milgram experiment on obedience to authority.
5. Self-assertion is the __________, honest expression of feelings and desires.
8. An attitude __________ is a collection of attitude statements with which respondents indicate agreement or disagreement.
9. Persuasion is any __________ attempt to change attitudes or beliefs with information and arguments.
11. Ethnocentrism is placing one’s own __________ or race at the center—that is, tending to reject all other groups but one’s own.
12. The __________ world view says that the world and other people as dangerous and threatening.
13. The __________ Effect is a form of reactivity whereby subjects improve an aspect of their behavior in response to the fact that they're being studied.
16. Social __________ are expected behavior patterns associated with particular social positions.
17. Kurt __________ is often recognized as the founder of social psychology.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live