I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
History, Systems and Approaches in Psychology
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
1. The __________ method is a mixture of procedures and techniques that can be replicated in science.
5. The study of behavior and mental processes is called.
6. Any action that other people can observe or measure is considered __________.
8. These are actually considered cognitive activities which some psychologists attempt to interpret.
12. Who conducted the famous experiment with a bell and a dog?
13. Activities such as dreams, perceptions, thoughts, and memories are all related to __________ psychology.
14. Maslow, Rogers and May were famous __________.
15. Psychologists who are concerned with helping students learn are known as __________ psychologists.
16. The __________ said that behavior is governed less by the gods and more by the thoughts of people.
17. The school of psychology that emphasizes the purposes of behavior and mental processes is __________.
18. Who was the founder of the school of thought known as behaviorism?
19. We use the word __________ to discuss an organism's physical processes.
1. The school of psychological thought that maintains that conscious experience breaks down into objective sensations and subjective feelings is called __________.
2. An __________ science uses research in the real world setting to help people.
3. Gestalt Psychologists see experience as a __________ rather than a sum of the parts.
4. Those who use interviews and tests to identify their client's problems are __________ psychologist.
7. An assumption of prediction that is testable is called a __________ in psychology.
9. William __________ wrote the first modern psychology book.
10. The __________ perspective emphasizes the influence of biology on our behavior.
11. The school of thought that emphasizes the tendency to organize perceptions into meaningful wholes is __________.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live