I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
History, Systems and Approaches in Psychology
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
1. Who published the idea that the Earth was not the center of the universe?
6. Wundt's laboratory was located in __________ Germany.
10. The idea that the body and the mind are separate entities is called __________.
11. The school of thought that defines psychology as the scientific study of observable behavior is __________.
12. The examination of one's own thoughts and feelings is called __________.
13. Who suggested that abnormalities happen because of problems in the brain?
16. Most babies benefit from medium amounts of __________.
17. A statement that attempts to explain why things are the way they are is a __________.
1. Psychologists who help people with problems such as anxiety, depression, or severe disorders, are __________.
2. The __________ of psychology are to observe, describe, explain, predict, and control the events they study.
3. Max __________ was one of the first Gestaltists.
4. The school of thought that emphasizes the importance of unconscious motives and internal conflicts in determining human behavior is __________.
5. As a science, psychology tests ideas through various __________ methods.
7. Who was one of the first to suggest that genius is inherited?
8. Perhaps the most famous of the early psychologists was __________.
9. The practice of study the bumps on one's head to determine intelligence is called __________.
10. Who said that there is a link between the mind and the body?
13. Hippocrates suggested that that were four elements or __________ in the body.
14. Research that has no immediate application and is done for its own sake is called __________ research.
15. The founder of the field of psychology known as structuralism was Wilhelm __________.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live