I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Research Methodology in Psychology
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
3. A __________ distribution is often called a bell curve.
7. A __________ is a type of graphic frequency distribution.
11. The arithmetic average is called the __________
12. A __________ experiment uses both a control group and an experimental group.
14. An __________ is a controlled scientific procedure to determine whether certain variables manipulated by the researcher have an effect on other variables.
15. A cross __________ method of research looks at different age groups to understand changes that occur during the life span.
16. An in-depth study of a single person group to reveal some universal principle is a __________ study.
18. A __________ fulfilling prophesy occurs when a subject acts in a manner that they think they are suppose to act in order to accomplish the experimental goal.
19. A __________ variable is a factor manipulated by the researcher.
20. A __________ is an inert substance used in controlled experiments to test the effectiveness of another substance.
1. Psychologists often use __________ distributions to show how often a particular score occurred.
2. Measures of __________ show how spread out the scores in the distribution ar.
4. The most common score is called the __________.
5. A __________ is a factor that is measured or controlled in a scientific study.
6. In the longitudinal __________ groups are studied years or even decades.
8. A representative segment of a target population is a __________.
9. A __________ observation is the study of behavior in naturally occurring situations without manipulation or control of the observer.
10. An educated guess that can be tested is a __________.
13. A research technique for acquiring data is __________.
17. One of the most clever of all horses was __________.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live