I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Research Methodology in Psychology
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
1. A normal distribution of scores is __________.
3. Test scores are often expressed a __________.
6. A __________ blind study is where the participants are unaware of whether they are in the control group, or experimental group.
8. A branch of mathematics which enables researcher to organize and analyze there data.
9. If a random __________ is big enough, chances are that it will accurately represent the whole population.
13. The middle score is called the __________
14. A__________ correlation is a relationship between variables in which one variable increases as the other variable also increases.
16. An __________ group is where the participants receive treatment.
17. The __________ study was one of the most famous successful mistakes in the history of psychology.
18. A __________ bias is the concept that people who volunteer to participate in research studies often differ from those who don't.
19. A __________ method is a type of research in which the same people are studied over a long period of time.
1. Interviews and questionnaires use __________ to gather information from large groups of people.
2. The __________ deviation is a statistic that shows how typical a score tends to vary from the normal variance from the mean.
4. This branch of statistics used to summarize data in a practical way is called __________.
5. Some distributions have two most common scores and are therefore called __________.
7. A __________ correlation is an unpleasant stimulus between two variables, which one variable increases and the other decreases.
10. Experiments contain __________, or factors that can change.
11. Psychologists use several measures of __________ tendency to show what a typical score looks like.
12. A __________ blind study is where neither the participant nor the researcher knows where the participant has received the treatment or the placebo.
15. A __________ group does not receive the treatment.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live