I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Biological Aspects of Psychology
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
2. Regions of the __________ cortex are referred to as lobes.
4. The band of nerves that connects the hemispheres of the brain is the corpus __________.
7. The __________ is involved in producing the chemicals that the body needs to sleep.
10. The reticular __________ system alerts the rest of the brain to incoming signals.
14. The __________ system receives messages through receptors to carry out routine activities like breathing and digestion.
15. An insufficient amount of __________ in the bloodstream causes laziness and lethargy.
16. The __________ nervous system is the part of the peripheral nervous system that controls voluntary activities.
17. Researchers verified Dr. __________ Broca's discovery of the connection between the brain and speech using PET scans.
19. The nervous system and the __________ system send information to and from the brain.
20. Identical twins develop from a single fertilized __________.
21. Most likely, the interaction between heredity and __________ shapes human behavior.
1. Identical twins share many common __________.
3. Identical twins may have similar __________.
5. Cortical __________ are secreted by the adrenal glands.
6. In a grand __________ seizure uncontrolled electrical activity in one hemisphere of the brain spreads to the other hemisphere.
8. The interneurons carry impulses between __________ in the body.
9. Synapses are the __________ between neurons.
11. The __________ areas of the brain mediate between other areas and do most of the synthesizing of information.
12. The “master gland” of the endocrine system is the __________ gland.
13. A __________ is a chemical produced by the endocrine glands that regulates specific body functions.
18. The brain's __________ hemisphere controls speech in most people.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live