I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Sensation and Perception
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
1. A perceptual cue in which we group like things together is __________.
5. Neurons in the eye that are sensitive to light are called __________.
6. The perceptual tendency to group stimuli into continuous patterns is __________.
9. The part of the eye that focuses an object on the back of the eye is the __________.
11. There are two kinds of deafness, sensorineural and __________.
14. The combining of two images into one image is called binocular __________
16. Body senses alert us to our posture and __________.
17. The receptors send information about the odors to the brain via the __________ nerve.
18. In hearing, the smallest amount of a particular stimulus is called the __________ threshold.
19. A person's interpretation of what an incoming sensory message means is __________.
20. The sense of body movement and position is called __________.
2. The sense of hearing is __________.
3. The __________ theory suggest that only a certain amount of information can be processed by the nervous system at a time.
4. The loudness of a sound is measured in __________.
7. The back of the eye, which contains millions of receptors for light is then __________.
8. The study of the relationship of sensory apparatus and the process of sensation is called __________.
10. The process by which we become more sensitive to weak stimuli and less sensitive to unchanging stimuli is called sensory __________.
12. The loss of hearing is called __________.
13. The __________ is the part of the ear that is filled with fluid and small hairs that vibrate to incoming sound.
15. Finger tips are more __________ populated with sensory receptors than the back of the leg.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live