I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Sensation and Perception
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
2. Deafness may be inherited or caused by injury, old age, or __________.
4. The difference between what the left and the right eye sees is called retinal __________.
9. Signal __________ theory studies the influences that cause a person to be able to sense a stimulus in the environment.
11. In the ear, the __________ nerve transmits neural impulses to the brain.
12. The semicircular __________ are used in vestibular sense.
14. In the eye, point where the optic nerve leaves the eye and the eye registers nothing because that area lacks photoreceptors is called the blind __________.
15. A visual receptor that responds during daylight is __________.
16. The minimum amount of difference that can be detected between two stimuli is known as the __________ threshold.
18. The process of receiving information from the environment is __________.
19. The __________ sense tells you whether you are physically upright without having to use your eyes.
20. The process of filling in missing details of what is viewed is __________.
1. Many things like cold, heat, pressure and punctures can cause __________.
3. The firing of the cones not used after viewing something steadily in order to bring the visual system back in balance is an __________.
5. The opening in the eye is __________.
6. In __________ motion, the illusion of movement is produced by showing the rapid progression of images or objects that are not moving at all.
7. Taste is sensed through receptor neurons located on taste ___________ on the tongue.
8. The perceptual tendency to group together visual and auditory events that are near each other is __________.
10. Light is described in __________.
13. A visual receptor most sensitive to violet-purple wavelengths is a __________.
17. Weber's __________ says that the stronger a stimulus is, the larger the amount of change will be needed to detect that change.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live