I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
States of Consciousness
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
1. Victor Rausch had __________ while under hypnosis.
3. During a typical night, most people go through these stages about __________ times.
5. Peter Tripp once stayed __________ for more than 200 hours.
9. An __________ state of consciousness exists when the person’s sense of self or sense of the world changes.
11. People must have a __________ attitude and willingness for hypnosis to work.
13. A rare sleep problem in which people suddenly fall asleep no matter what time it is or where they are is called __________.
14. Biological clocks are also known as __________ rhythms.
15. People tend to __________ throughout the night.
17. Consciousness refers to sensory awareness, direct inner awareness, and sense of __________ that each person experiences.
18. Hypnotic __________ refers to the reduction of of pain reported by patients who have undergone hypnosis.
19. The word hypnosis come from the Greek word __________ meaning "sleep".
2. The 3 levels of consciousness are the Preconscious level, the __________ level, and nonconscious level.
3. Who suggested that people have an unconscious mind that motivates them?
4. The Four different types of brain waves are beta, alpha, theta, and __________ waves.
6. Night __________are more severe than nightmares.
7. Another name for consciousness is __________.
8. A __________ is defined as perception of an object or a sound that seems real but isn’t.
10. Many people have used __________ to lower blood pressure and decrease heart rates.
12. A method used to narrow one's consciousness is called __________.
16. Night terrors, incubuses, are also called __________ terrors.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live