I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Developmental Psychology; Part One
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
2. The process by which new information is placed into categories that already exist is __________.
7. Postconvientional moral reasoning rarely occurs before ___________.
9. Because of the __________ reflex, babies turn toward stimuli that touch their cheek.
10. A mental representation of the world is called a __________ by many psychologists.
11. The third psychosexual stage is the __________ stage.
13. The inability to see another persons' point of view is __________.
15. The first psychosexual stage is the __________ stage.
16. Parents that combine warmth with positive kinds of strictness are considered _________.
17. Effective parents establish __________ for their children.
18. The automatic and sequential process of development that results from genetic signals is __________.
19. The final psychosexual stage is the __________ stage.
1. Some studies found that according to Kohlberg's stages, __________ appear to reason at higher levels of moral development.
3. The use of __________ speech by children shows that they understand meaning but are learning grammar.
4. Redirecting sexual impulses into learning tasks is called __________.
5. The understanding that objects exist even when they cannot be seen or touched is object _________.
6. learning the rules of society is called __________.
7. Parents that rule their homes with an iron fist are called __________ parents.
8. In laissez-faire or __________ households, the children are free to do as they wish.
12. A stage or point in development during which a person or animal is best suited to learn a particular skill or behavior pattern is the __________ period.
14. Reasoning involving ___________ for others would be classified as stage three for Kohlberg .
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live