I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Developmental Psychology; Part One
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
3. The first stage of cognitive development characterized mainly by learning to coordinate sensation and perception with motor activities is the __________ stage.
7. The forth psychosexual stage is the __________ stage.
9. A change brought about because of new information is __________.
14. An involuntary reaction or response is a __________.
15. The process by which some animals form immediate attachments during a critical period is called __________.
16. Stage six reasoning regards acts that support the values of human life, justice, and dignity as __________ and good.
18. Children who use ___________ moral reasoning base their judgments on the consequences of behavior.
19. The law of __________ says that key properties of substance stay the same even if their shape or arrangement are changed.
20. The period after infancy, age two years to adolescence is called __________.
1. The specialized study of how an individual's physical, social, emotional, moral and intellectual development occurs is called __________ psychology.
2. Reasoning based on a person's own moral standards of goodness is called __________ moral reasoning.
4. When a child can see things in their mid Piaget said they had __________ thought.
5. Effective parents gradually have their children assume __________.
6. The children of __________ parents are more likely to be well adjusted.
8. Children begin to show signs of adult thinking in the __________ operational stage.
10. The second psychosexual stage is the __________ stage.
11. Parents that are so egocentric that they have little to do with raising their children are often called __________ parent by psychologists.
12. Authoritative parents are sometimes called __________ parents.
13. Who developed the psychosocial stage theory?
17. Who developed the psychosexual stage theory?
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live