I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Developmental Psychology; Part Two
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
3. The ability to use accumulated knowledge in appropriate situations is called __________ intelligence.
4. Wrinkles and skin folds occurs as the skin becomes less __________.
6. An organization that provides care for terminally ill patients is often called a __________.
12. According to __________ Erikson's one of the key tasks of young adulthood is the forming of relationships.
14. Levinson's first era is called __________ and adolescence.
15. The empty __________ syndrome is a sense of depression and a loss of purpose that some parents experience when the youngest child leaves home.
16. The biological changes that a woman experiences during her later years is sometimes called __________.
17. Between the ages of 45 and 50, women experience a stage called the __________.
18. The second stage in the process of bereavement is __________.
19. Erikson referred to the ability to create, originate, and produce throughout adulthood as __________.
1. Levinson's third era is called __________ adulthood.
2. Groups like the __________ or American Association of Retired Persons, lobby on issues of importance to the elderly.
3. The actual __________ of Alzheimer's disease are complex but involve heredity and life style.
5. The study of death and dying is called __________.
7. The forth stage in the process of bereavement is __________.
8. After menopause, a woman no longer produces egg cells that can be __________.
9. ABout 40 percent of elderly people have some form of __________ disease.
10. Elizabeth __________ Ross’ theory has met with considerable criticism.
11. The suffering experienced from the death of a loved one is called __________.
13. An older adult may __________ or become bitter and depressed in latter years.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live