I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Developmental Psychology; Part Two
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
3. The third stage in the process of bereavement is __________.
4. The ability to solve abstract relational problems and to generate new hypotheses is called __________ intelligence.
6. The cessation of menstruation is called __________.
8. Levinson's last era is called __________ adulthood.
11. Jack __________ has helped several people commit suicide.
14. A serious loss in cognitive functioning is often called __________.
15. The main purpose of hospice is to easy discomfort and relieve __________.
16. The __________ model of aging holds that physical and mental decline is inevitable.
18. A major turning point experienced by many people between ages 45-65, when they realize that life may be half over is called __________ crisis.
19. A decrease in mental ability that sometime occurs after the age of 65 is called __________ dementia.
20. With __________ surgery, many of the signs of aging can now be hidden.
1. There are __________ times as many widows as there are widowers.
2. The prejudice associated with old age is often called __________.
5. Since elderly people are remaining healthier than in the past, they are having an increasing political influence.
7. The irreversible, progressive brain disorder characterized by the deterioration of memory, language, and eventually physical functioning is called __________.
9. Levinson's second era is called __________ adulthood.
10. The first stage in the process of bereavement is __________.
12. The final stage in the process of bereavement is __________.
13. Sexual activity among the elder is often seen as __________ in our society.
17. There is no physiological reason for stopping __________ activity with advancing age.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live