I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
1. Psychologists usually prefer to use __________ desensitization to help people overcome their fears rather than flooding.
4. In __________, a pleasant stimulus is paired repeatedly with a fearful one, counteracting the fear.
6. Learning by observing and imitating the behavior of others is called __________ learning.
7. A timetable for when and how often reinforcement for a particular behavior occurs is called a __________ of reinforcement.
8. Learning to stay away from an uncomfortable stimulus is called __________ conditioning.
10. The type of learning that involves stimulus-response connections is called __________.
12. A way of teaching complex behaviors in which one first reinforces small steps in the right direction is called __________.
13. In positive reinforcement, a __________ is reinforced because a person receives something he or she wants following the behavior.
15. Money, __________, and social approval are all types of secondary reinforcers.
17. Reinforcers that increase the frequency of the behavior they follow are called __________.
18. The disappearance of a conditioned response when an unconditioned stimulus no longer follows a conditioned stimulus.
19. An __________ stimulus is a stimulus that causes a response that is automatic, not learned.
2. Techniques of operant conditioning are widely used in the field of _________.
3. Systematic Desensitization is a type of counterconditioning that is used to treat the effects of a __________.
5. The process by which a stimulus increases the chances that the preceding behavior will occur again refers to __________.
9. A sequence of responses are called a response __________.
10. In Pavlov’s experiment, the dogs’ salivation in response to the bell was a __________ response.
11. Through repeated association with meat, the bell became a __________ stimulus, or a conditioned stimulus.
14. The fate of Little __________ is unclear.
16. A conditioned response is a learned response to a stimulus that was previously_________, or meaningless.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live