I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
2. The inability to recognize familiar faces is called __________.
3. The tendency to recall the initial items in a series of items is called the __________ effect.
5. Memory loss from trauma that prevents a person from forming new memories is called __________ amnesia.
9. The organization of items into familiar or manageable units is called __________.
10. The fading away of memory is referred to as __________.
12. It is comforting to note that __________ out of ten of you will remember the faces of your classmates in 35 years.
13. Tip of the __________ phenomenon is when you retrieve information from the brain, but cannot say it.
15. The second process in memory is the __________ of information.
16. The forgetting of early events is called __________ amnesia.
17. Remembering information that was never actually stored in memory is called __________.
18. The storage and retrieval of that which has been learned is called __________.
19. The third kind of memory is called __________ memory.
20. The third basic memory task is referred to as __________.
1. Many psychologists, including Elizabeth __________ remind us that memory is created and is not perfect.
4. Repeating information over and over again, to keep from forgetting it is referred to as __________ rehearsal.
6. One of the three basic memory tasks is __________.
7. The result of when new information appears in short-term memory, and takes the place of what is already there is called __________.
8. Memory is the process that we __________ prior experiences, information, and skills learned in the past.
11. Elaborative __________, is widely used in education.
14. Long-term memory is the __________ stage of memory of information.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live