I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Intelligence and Psychological Testing
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
1. Intelligence which involves the ability to accomplish everyday tasks __________.
4. Intelligence __________ is a number that reflects the relationship between a child’s mental age and his or her actual age.
8. Lewis Terman revamped the Binet Intelligence Test to incorporate a quotient system.
10. The ACT and SAT are both __________ tests.
11. Knowledge and skills gained from experience is called __________.
12. Spearman called these mental abilities __________ mental abilities.
13. The most widely used aptitude test is the __________.
14. Some tests are culturally __________ because they are normed with a standardized group that is culturally different than the test group.
15. The __________ test is a much less bias test than the Stanford binet.
17. The abilities to learn from experience, to think rationally, and to deal effectively with the environment as __________.
18. The percentile scores of the standardized group are called __________.
19. Robert Sternberg created the __________ because he said that different kinds of intelligence all work together.
2. Sensitivity to other people’s feelings is called __________ intelligence.
3. the measure of the degree of genetic predisposition is often called __________.
5. The concept of __________ intelligence involves the ability to deal with new situations.
6. If a test does a good job of predicting performance, we say that it has high __________ validity.
7. Spearman suggested that all the behaviors we consider to be intelligent have a common underlying factor called the “g” __________.
9. The ability to derive general rules from examples is called __________ reasoning.
15. The Wechsler Child Test is also called the __________.
16. Test __________ reliability is determined by comparing scores earned by the same person on the same test at different times.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live