I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Intelligence and Psychological Testing
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
2. DATE stands for __________ Aptitude Test.
5. Who wrote the intelligence tests used in the Paris Educational System in 1904?
10. A score that describes the relationship of the score to the other scores in the distribution is called a __________.
11. The Wechsler Adult Test is also called the __________.
12. A __________ test is administered in the same way each time and is normed.
13. The size of one's __________ may have an effect on their IQ.
15. Generally, __________ test scores measure the ability to solve certain types of problems.
16. The ability to invent new solutions to problems or to create original or ingenious materials is called __________.
17. The extent to which variation in a trait from person to person can be explained by genetic factors is called __________..
18. Insight into one’s own inner feelings is called __________ intelligence.
19. Gardner believed that intelligence has a broader base and that there are actually __________ different kinds of intelligence in us.
20. Achievement tests are evaluated in terms of their __________ validity or how well they actually measure a persons knowledge.
1. According to Sternberg, intelligence includes __________, creative, and practical abilities.
3. Gardner believed that the seven different intelligences are __________ if each other.
4. People with IQ’s of below 25 are labeled as __________ handicapped.
6. Psychologist Charles Spearman believed that nine separate factor make up __________.
7. The __________ of a test refers to its consistency.
8. Having an IQ at 70 or below is the technical definition for __________ handicapped.
9. A test has __________ it measures what it is supposed to measure.
14. An __________ test attempts to discover a person's talents and predict how well he or she will be able to learn a new skill.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live