I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Motivation, Emotion and Stress
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
2. Harry __________ did drive reduction research involving monkeys.
5. The psychological and physiological factors that cause or influence behavior is called __________.
9. If the __________ hypothalamus is stimulated, an animal will eat until it dies.
10. According to Schachter, overweight people respond to external factors and normal weight people respond to internal factors.
11. The tendency to maintain the state of equilibrium in the body is called __________.
13. Learning goals are satisfied with __________ rewards.
15. J.W. Atkinson developed the expectancy __________ theory
16. Forces that motivate an organism to take action is called __________.
17. A word that is often used synonymously with emotion is __________.
19. The __________ process theory suggests that with every emotion there is another of the opposite.
20. Drive __________ theory is based on learning as well as motivation
1. Cognitive theorists believe that bodily changes and thinking work together to produce emotions.
3. An incentive is the __________ or thing that we seek to gain.
4. According to behaviorist, there is no such thing as __________ .
6. The pancreas releases __________ to convert calories into energy.
7. The drive for people to tackle challenging situations and to meet high personal standards of success have a high __________ motivation.
8. Self __________ refers to the need to become what one believes he or she is capable of being.
12. An __________ person is twenty percent over his or her ideal body weight.
14. D.W.'s body craved __________.
18. The Cannon __________ theory suggests that emotions accompany the bodily responses that are aroused by an external stimulus.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live