I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Motivation, Emotion and Stress
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
2. Maslow organized human needs into a __________ .
6. TAT stands for Thematic __________ Test.
7. Emotions are states of __________.
8. We often eat to be __________.
10. Darwin suggested that humans all express emotion in the same basic way.
13. Performance goals are satisfied with __________ rewards.
15. A person's __________ point is the normal weight around which the person functions.
16. A need results from a lack of something that is __________ or useful.
17. Heredity may contribute to __________.
18. A __________ is a stimulus that moves a person to behave in ways designed to accomplish a specific goal.
19. Innate or natural tendencies of an organism to make specific responses to specific stimuli are called __________.
1. If the __________ hypothalamus is stimulated, an animal will starve itself to death.
3. There is growing evidence that there is a __________ component to obesity.
4. According to __________, one’s emotions follow their behavioral reactions to their situations.
5. According to Clark __________, when an organism is deprived of something that it wants, the organism becomes tense.
7. Maslow suggested the people must satisfy __________ need to live.
9. The ability to perceive, imagine, and understand emotions and to use that information in making decisions is called Emotional __________.
11. According to drive reduction theory, children become attached to their __________ because mothers give them food.
12. The only theory of emotion that has both a physiological arousal and an external stimulus is the __________ Appraisal.
14. Fixed-action patterns are sometimes called __________.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live