I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Theories of Personality
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
5. Albert Bandura said that through __________ learning, a person develops their personality.
6. The defense mechanism by which people channel their socially unacceptable impulses into more acceptable activities is called __________.
7. Psychology distortions used to remain psychologically stable or in balance are called __________ mechanisms.
8. The id demands ________________ gratification.
10. The pattern of feelings, motives, and behavior that set people apart from one another is __________.
12. The concepts of the collective unconscious and the sense of self were developed by __________ Jung.
15. Alfred Adler proposed the idea of the inferiority __________.
16. Carl__________ was an advocate of the humanistic approach.
17. The aspects of personality that are considered to be reasonably consistent are called __________.
18. The __________ is the personality component that is conscious and controls behavior.
19. The defense mechanism by which an individual finds justifications is called __________.
20. A __________ person is more active and self expressive, and to gain energy from interaction with others.
1. When the person and the self are one, the individual is __________ functioning.
2. Maslow said that as a person become self actualized, they reach their full set of __________.
3. The defense mechanism that shifts negative impulses toward a more acceptable object or person is _______________.
4. According to the ________________approach people are free to make conscious choices and are responsible for their choices.
9. A defense mechanism by which an individual retreats to an earlier stage of development when faced with anxiety is __________.
11. John B. __________ is known as the father of Behaviorism.
13. Gordon_____________says traits can be inherited and they are fixed in the nervous system.
14. A __________ trait is an underlying trait from which surface traits are derived.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live