I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Theories of Personality
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
2. The defense mechanism by which people attribute their own unacceptable impulses to others is __________.
3. A defense mechanism in which the individual refuses to admit that a problem exists refers to __________.
5. A __________ is a person who is more interested in their thoughts and feelings rather than anybody else's.
6. Hans _____________ proposed two personality dimensions.
8. To a humanists, when a person places __________ of worth on another, neither reaches their full potential.
10. To Rogers, when a person receives ____________ positive regard, they become a whole self or person.
11. A __________ trait is a characteristic and observable way of behaving.
13. Jung's concept of a shared, inherited body of memory that all humans have is called the ___________ unconscious.
16. For Behaviorists, personality comes from __________.
18. At one time, Jung and Freud were very close __________.
19. The defense mechanism that removes anxiety arousing thoughts, feelings, and memories from one's consciousness is called __________.
1. Who advanced the ideas of operant conditioning?
2. Kelly's __________ construct theory involves the anticipation about events that an individual has.
4. An original model from which later forms develop is _________________.
7. The ego tries to balance the other _______ structures.
9. The __________ is the part of personality that represents the individual's internalized ideals and provides standards for judgment.
12. The defense mechanism by which the ego unconsciously switches unacceptable impulses into their opposites is called __________ formation.
14. The __________ is the unconscious psychic energy that strives to satisfy basic sexual and aggressive drives.
15. The belief that humans are separated from lower animals because they recognize their desire to achieve self-actualization was held by __________.
17. Alfred __________ believed people are driven to overcome inferiority.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live