I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
1. The __________ type of schizophrenia encompasses the basic symptoms.
3. Dissociative_______________ is characterized not only by forgetting personal information and past events but also by suddenly relocating from home or work in taking on a new identity.
7. people with ___________ schizophrenia had delusions or frequent auditory hallucinations.
9. most people have _________ changes that reflect the normal ups and downs of daily life.
10. Anorexia nervosa and ______________ are considered eating disorders.
11. Some people with schizophrenia may even go into a _________ stupor, an immobile, expressionless, coma-like state.
15. The __________ stress hypothesis states that although a schizophrenic may have a genetic predisposition for the disease, something in the environment triggered it.
18. When the body become accustomed to a chemical we say that __________ occurs.
19. People with disorganized schizophrenia are incoherent in their thought and __________ and disorganized in their behavior.
20. Obsessions are _________thoughts that occur over and over again.
2. The five major dimensions or __________ area each described in the DSM.
4. Depression typically involves feelings of helplessness, hopelessness, worthlessness, __________, and great sadness.
5. The word_________ derives from the Greek root “phobos” which means fear.
6. Psychogenic or __________ amnesia is characterized by a sudden loss of memory.
8. The most serious of the psychological disorders is schizophrenia, which is characterized by a loss of contact with what is __________.
12. The feeling of ____________ is characterized by nervousness,inability to relax, and concern about losing control.
13. Mental __________ implies that a person has a disturbance much like any disease like the flu.
14. A physical __________ occurs when a person's body learns to make the drug state the normal state.
16. The most common of all anxiety disorders is ______________phobia.
17. Insomnia is one of the __________ disorders.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live