I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
2. An ____________ is a fear of being in places or situations in which escape may be difficult or impossible.
5. A __________ phobia is characterized by persistent fear of social situations.
6. The terms psychosis and __________ are generally no longer used in the DSM.
7. Eve was actually named Chris __________.
11. Somatization refers to the expression of psychological distress through ________ symptoms.
16. dissociation refers to the ____________ of certain personality component or mental processes from conscious thought.
17. Multiple-__________ disorder is characterized by the existence of two or more personalities within an individual.
18. Persons with __________ affective disorder struggle through the winter.
19. Bipolar ____________ involves a cycle of mood changes from depression to wild elation and back again.
20. A person’s unrealistic preoccupation with the fear that he or she has a serious disease.
1. Schizophrenia seems to be related to __________.
3. Forty percent of the deaths that occur in automobiles each year can be attributed to __________
4. A panic __________ is relatively short fear of a period of intense fear of discomfort .
8. Compulsions are_____________ritual behaviors, often involving checking or cleaning.
9. The __________ is the manual that describes the disorders.
10. Simply because a person is __________ does not mean that they are suffering from mental illness.
12. People with____________ disorder experience a change in or loss of physical functioning in a major part of the body.
13. Psychological disorders are ___________ patterns or mental processes that cause serious personal suffering or interfere with a person’s ability to cope with everyday life.
14. post __________ stress disorder refers to intense, persistent feelings of anxiety that are caused by an experience so traumatic that it would produce stress in almost anyone.
15. periods of __________ can change into depression very quickly and for no apparent reason.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live