I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
3. Lithium Carbonate is a natural chemical that controls __________ levels.
4. Carl Rogers refereed to his patients as __________.
8. The most common form of counter conditioning is called __________ desensitization.
9. The __________ approach is the use of many different techniques from many different schools of thought.
13. The behavioral technique called contingent __________ involves client and the therapist deciding what behaviors need to be eliminated and then using behaviorism to accomplish the goal.
14. rational __________ therapy (RET) is based on Ellis’ belief that people are basically logical in their thinking and actions.
16. Dream __________ interprets the content of a client’s dreams to unlock unconscious feelings and thoughts.
17. The main goal of __________ is to reduce the anxiety and guilt over unconscious urges.
18. There are many __________ help groups like Alcoholics Anonymous.
20. Active __________ is a widely used communication technique in which the listener repeats, rephrases, and asks for clarification of the statements made by the speaker.
1. Ellis spoke of activities, beliefs and __________ that influenced a person's behavior.
2. When therapy involves several people in a session at one time, it is called __________ therapy.
5. Family therapy focuses on the __________ of the members of the family.
6. The methods of __________ aim to change the thought process, feelings, behavior, of the individual.
7. Many psychologists believe that __________ placed too much emphasis on sexual and aggressive urges.
10. Person __________ therapy was developed in the early 1950’s by psychologist Carl Rogers.
11. We do not know exactly why __________ works, but for several types of disorders, it does.
12. The main goal of __________ therapy is to help clients realize their full potential.
15. Token __________ is a system of awards.
19. Dorothea __________ was an advocate and activist for the rights of the mentally ill.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live