I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
3. Prefrontal _________ are significantly less common than they were in the 1940's.
5. Freud distinguished between the __________ and latent content of dreams.
7. The use of behavioral techniques to associate desired behaviors with positive stimuli is called __________.
9. Free __________ is a technique used by psychoanalysis where clients are asked to relax and to talk about whatever comes to mind.
13. Self __________ groups are composed of people who share the same problem, such as overeating, drug addiction, and compulsive gambling.
15. The capacity for warm understanding is termed __________.
17. The main goal in __________ therapy is to change assumptions or though processes.
18. Hans __________ argued that psychoanalysis was no more effective than no treatment at all.
19. The goal of __________ behavioral therapy is to use behaviorism to change a person's interpretation of a situation and therefore change the behavior associated with the situation.
20. The main goal of __________ therapy is to eliminate undesirable behaviors or acquire desirable behaviors.
1. Family therapy often focusses on the __________ of family members.
2. The development of a trusting relationship between client and therapist is on way that __________ helps people with psychological problems.
4. That which refers to the hidden meaning in the dream that the therapist interprets from the manifest content is called __________ content.
6. Aversive __________ is in a sense, the opposite of systematic desensitization.
8. Main techniques used by psychoanalysis includes
10. Depression is associated with imbalances in __________ and norepinephrine levels.
11. Rational __________ therapy is used by cognitivists.
12. Albert __________ developed the therapy called rational emotive therapy.
14. A client's hopes and anticipation for getting better may have a positive effect on their therapy which is called the __________ effect.
16. In earlier days, people with psychological disorders were seen as __________ and locked away or harmed.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live