I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
1. First impressions become self fulfilling __________ when the way you act toward someone changes depending on your impression of him or her, and that, in turn, affects how that person interacts with you.
4. The tendency to marry someone who is from one's own social group is referred to as __________.
6. The three components of romantic love identified by Zick __________ are need, caring, and intimacy.
7. In attribution theory, external attributions are also called __________ attributions.
9. The schemas we develop for people are __________ about the traits they possess or the jobs they perform.
13. Attribution theory is a collection of principles based on our explanations of the causes of events, other people's __________, and our own behaviors.
14. The __________ people are geographically, the more likely they are to interact in meaningful ways that lead to the development of a friendship.
16. Psychologist Mel Krantzler proposed that all divorced people go through a period of __________ that lasts until the person realizes that he or she has survived.
17. The type of love that is sensual, all-consuming, and very intense is called __________ love.
19. Erik __________ believed that early and persistent patterns of parent child interaction greatly influenced the individual.
2. Generational __________ forms when people of different ages tend to think differently about certain issues because of different formative experiences.
3. Nonverbal __________ is the process through which messages are conveyed using space, body language, and facial expression.
5. Robert __________ identified three forms of love.
7. A person has __________ value if they can give you new ideas and experiences.
8. Complementarity is the __________ that develops between opposite types of people because of the ability of one to supply what the other lacks.
10. One of the main reasons that many people have a difficult time adjusting to __________ is that they have unrealistic ideas about love.
11. Friends who agree with and support us, thus making us feel better about ourselves, provide __________ support value.
12. Your first impressions of people are usually based on their __________ appearances.
15. Much of the body language we use, such as the postures we adopt and the gestures we make, are governed by __________ rules.
18. Communication involves at least __________ people, the sender of the message and the receiver of the message.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live