I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
1. The concept of __________ is defined as behaving irrationally when there is less chance of being identified.
7. In the Zimbardo experiment, those acting as prison guards quickly became intoxicated with __________.
9. Experiments that have the potential to cause __________ to the participants must be screened by research committees before the American Psychological Association will allow its members to conduct the experiments.
10. Social __________ occurs in groups when a person does not work as hard because the workload is shared with others and the individual contributions are less noticeable.
12. A person's __________ may become even more extreme if the group agrees with and reinforces that opinion.
14. A group of people that you interact with regularly are called a __________ group.
15. Solomon Asch's experiment was designed to test __________ to one's peers.
17. The study of group __________ considers the roles various members play in the group and how these roles are interrelated.
19. When an individual takes no action due to others' presence, it is called the __________ effect.
20. Group norms are the standards of behavior that group __________ accept and expect from one another.
2. A person's aggressive behavior can be influenced by __________, such as serotonin.
3. Robert __________ noticed that social facilitation happened when a simple task was called for.
4. When we give in to social pressure in our public behavior but do not change our private beliefs, __________ occurs.
5. The group's __________ functions are the group purposes directed toward satisfying members' emotional needs.
6. Task oriented __________ include construction crews, political parties, and neighborhood watches.
8. A centralized organization is less important for __________ oriented groups than for task-oriented groups.
11. A ___________ is behavior expected of an individual because of his or her membership in a particular group.
13. Altruism means helping people for reasons other than __________.
16. Shared standards of behavior and attitudes are called __________.
18. A group's __________ functions are the group purposes directed toward getting a job done.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live